Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring is in the air...

These songs make me SMILE and feel all kinds of "stuff"...lol
I hope these songs make you feel as good as they make me feel.
the summer is almost here...what will you be listening to?

Mariah Carey - #Beautiful ft. Miguel

Michael Franti - I'm Alive

Bruno Mars- Treasure

Bernhoft - C'mon Talk

Alexandra Stan - Lemonade

PJ Morton feat. Stevie Wonder - Only One

Anthony Hamilton - Best Of Me


Erykah Badu feat. Common - Love Of My Life

This makes me want to dance and sing...what does it make you want to do?
Quadron - Hey Love

Jill Scott - Blessed

Great lyrics...amazing voices - I LOVE this song for more than one reason.
Daley - Alone Together ft. Marsha Ambrosius

Gregory Porter - I fall in Love too Easily

Marry You - Bruno Mars Lyrics

I dedicate this next song to Ricky...It makes me smile everytime I hear it. If I was to write a song, it would sound something like this:
Perfect Two – by Auburn

Lianne La Havas - "Elusive"

The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (Woody Remix) 

Exile - Your Summer Song (remix feat. J. Mitchell)

Blu - My Sunshine (feat. Nia Andrews)

OK - Yes the below song, is the same, but the performer is not...I really like both covers...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Bilal - Is This Love

Mara Hruby - Is This Love


Great - song...very motivating:
Drake - Started From The Bottom (Lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment