Monday, February 18, 2013

Listen to the words

Who doesn't love the Blues...I do. He is talking about what makes him happy. The song makes ya want to snap your fingers and just sway. Love it!!! 
B.B. King - Lucille

Nina and Etta - come on now...need I say more.

Nina Simone- I Put Spell On You
Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You

You may not like Lady Gaga, but you will love her with Tony.
Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - The Lady Is A Tramp

Too new songs that I came across within the last month. I really like what is being said! Listen to the words and I think you will like them too.

Anthony Hamilton - Cool

Emeli Sandé - River [Lyrics]

 

Running is what also makes me happy…and with the Marathon coming up in less than a month – motivation is what I need. These songs below HELP big time.

Soul Swingers - Brighter Tomorrow

Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child LYRICS
Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing ft. Florence Welch
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment